This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacyisforme95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do people who go here think of the school?

I want to make sure I can still work and pass all my classes in school, so I just wanted to know how many hours on average do people study and how mandatory is attendance.

I've heard extremely mixed reviews, so I wanted to see what I could hear from all of you guys.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I went to high school next door. It was not regarded as an academically challenging school overall, though there was no pharmacy program at the time.

pharmacy school is pretty chill if you're not aiming for a 3.8-4.0...I worked 16 hours a week for most of my 6 years. I think you will be fine. If you're looking to get into industry or specialize after graduation then I wouldn't work and try to maintain high gpa for fellowships/residencies.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m gonna be honest:

FDU pharmacy school should not exist. They have some of the worst NAPLEX passing rates. They opened citing a shortage of pharmacists in NJ which was a flat out lie. They are one of the many prototypical new schools that’s just trying to make a buck and care little to nil about the professions

Reactions: 2 users