Awesome book....Loved the course. It changed my life and made me want to pursue Oncology. Before it I was just another Pre-Med who wanted to be a doctor. Ch 15 was cool but 13-14 I thought was the best. I think 14 wraps up the whole book and all the ideas that Dr. Weinberg speaks of in the book. 15 and 16 are purposed methods of future research...immunological treatments, chemotherapy targets, ect. I tell you though...I am a molecular bio master because of this book and course. Good call gloves
oh yea dancingthrulife...I totally agree with you. I was just giving an example. Just as long as its meaningful you know?? It can be challenging, challenging and important, or just important in the eyes of the writer but if "important" is the only concern then shouldn't she just write about her fear of heights??? It was obviously important enough for her to post the topic of heights on the world wide web. Hemichordate...just make it about something unique,challenging, important, and meaningful to YOU.
No harm, no foul intended dancingthulife