feb 8 interview in nyu!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pink tooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) there were 12 people who were interviewed on feb 8...all were indians except me!...the interview was ok but i was asked a lot of subjective questions from prostho but fortunately i answered almost all of them..any idea when the results will be declared? how many people they select per batch of 12?..
best regards
pink tooth

Members don't see this ad.

:) there were 12 people who were interviewed on feb 8...all were indians except me!...the interview was ok but i was asked a lot of subjective questions from prostho but fortunately i answered almost all of them..any idea when the results will be declared? how many people they select per batch of 12?..
best regards
pink tooth

Hi,
Any idea what ere the stats of other students with you, and what uestions did they ask you?

Hi,
Any idea what ere the stats of other students with you, and what uestions did they ask you?

questions are personal like
1 tell me sth about urself?
2 why nyu?
3 why dentistry?
4 ur strong point and weak point? how u overcome ur weak point?
5 ur back home studies and ur background.......

i was asked a lot of subjective ques so i have my fingers crossed...

there was one gurl with part 1 97 and gpa 4...she is already accepted in bu but she prefers nyu...
best regards kareena and gud luck fa interview!
pink tooth

Members don't see this ad :)
questions are personal like
1 tell me sth about urself?
2 why nyu?
3 why dentistry?
4 ur strong point and weak point? how u overcome ur weak point?
5 ur back home studies and ur background.......

i was asked a lot of subjective ques so i have my fingers crossed...

there was one gurl with part 1 97 and gpa 4...she is already accepted in bu but she prefers nyu...
best regards kareena and gud luck fa interview!
pink tooth

gud luck to you and since you did well you will definitely get into.

best regards
pink tooth

Hi Pink tooth,
Congrats on doing your interview well.Hope u get in.Good luck

Hi Pink tooth,
Congrats on doing your interview well.Hope u get in.Good luck

hey i thought i did my interview well but i have not received any email ...its been 4 days....i think i am rejected:scared: :scared: .....
best regards
pink tooth

hey i thought i did my interview well but i have not received any email ...its been 4 days....i think i am rejected:scared: :scared: .....
best regards
pink tooth

dont worry patience i think you will definitely get a call.

dont worry patience i think you will definitely get a call.

thanks kareena u have always been a grt support...but i am still scared!....
best regards
pink tooth

thanks kareena u have always been a grt support...but i am still scared!....
best regards
pink tooth

Hi pink tooth,
dont worry n keep praying... u will definitely get a call:)

Have faith in God and ur struggles....u l be in soon... till then try to relax n buck others like me who hv not heard anything....though application complete since Jan 3....:oops:
good luck

Have faith in God and ur struggles....u l be in soon... till then try to relax n buck others like me who hv not heard anything....though application complete since Jan 3....:oops:
good luck

i was getting worried bcoz one of my frens got acceptance letter in just 3 days, may be because she is in nyc...well dear dentist 79, thanks for ur encouragements n hey dont worry GOD always helps people as nice as u!...i know u will definitely get ur interview calls pretty soon!
best regards
pink tooth