February PCAT How'd you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngsoo1269

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the pcat 2/8 (SS/PR)
Biological Processes 466/99
Chemical Processes 456/98
Critical Reading 388/35
Quantitative Reasoning 410/67
Composite 430/93
This was my first time taking the exam. Could've done better in quantitative but I was too slow and too tired. Didn't study CR at all because I thought it was irrelevant.

Members don't see this ad.

Just took the pcat 2/8 (SS/PR)
Biological Processes 466/99
Chemical Processes 456/98
Critical Reading 388/35
Quantitative Reasoning 410/67
Composite 430/93
This was my first time taking the exam. Could've done better in quantitative but I was too slow and too tired. Didn't study CR at all because I thought it was irrelevant.
Wow!! Great scores!! Do you mind sharing what topics were heavily emphasized for the Chemistry and Biology sections? Thank you so much!

Wow!! Great scores!! Do you mind sharing what topics were heavily emphasized for the Chemistry and Biology sections? Thank you so much!

You should know the most common diseases and deficiencies and how to treat them. Know your amino acid structures. I don't know how specific I can go without getting into trouble

You should know the most common diseases and deficiencies and how to treat them. Know your amino acid structures. I don't know how specific I can go without getting into trouble
Congratulations again!!!
Can you tell how heavy was chemistry on organic part or general chemistry?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a lot more organic Chem with some biochem. Not much Gen Chem for me
Thank you!!! It's kinda relief for me.
Do you mind to share essay topic? Please. It's Miley biggest issue is writing in English cause it's my second language

Thank you!!! It's kinda relief for me.
Do you mind to share essay topic? Please. It's Miley biggest issue is writing in English cause it's my second language

Sorry can't do that ahah. I didn't prepare for it at all tbh. Just do 4 paragraphs with 2 solutions or arguments.

how did you get interviews already if you just took it? also, how long did it take to get interviews after you submitted?

how did you get interviews already if you just took it? also, how long did it take to get interviews after you submitted?

I applied to school that didn't need the PCAT. also, when i got these scored i emailed my unofficial to admissions of the schools who required a PCAT and they offered me an interview within 24 hours.

I took it on Feb 14th, great way to spend valentines day right...?

Bio: 440/94th
Chem: 444/94th
CR: 415/82nd

And this, WTF:
QR: 387/23rd.

Composite was 422/84th.
I felt pretty good about the writing.

Not sure what happened with that math section. I felt fine going into it, but I used Kaplan which I think overemphasized calculus and probability. I just ran out of time on the algebra. Was only planning on doing it once, but that math section looks pretty bad imo.

Reactions: 1 user
I took it on Feb 14th, great way to spend valentines day right...?

Bio: 440/94th
Chem: 444/94th
CR: 415/82nd

And this, WTF:
QR: 387/23rd.

Composite was 422/84th.
I felt pretty good about the writing.

Not sure what happened with that math section. I felt fine going into it, but I used Kaplan which I think overemphasized calculus and probability. I just ran out of time on the algebra. Was only planning on doing it once, but that math section looks pretty bad imo.

my math section was around the same and yes!! kaplan and collins both focused on calc more than algebra.

Mine was also heavy on calculus and statistics. To me they gave hard calculus, even though I felt I was prepared for it.

If you made above a 70 you are fine. Did you do anything to differentiate yourself?