feedback on Form BP -darn that physical!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derf

Ohio Land
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
physical hardest by far, next verbal, and easiest is bio. what's your thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

any additional thoughts? I personally think we may have had the easiest form if it wasn't for two passages on the PS that killed me. Other than those two passages, the rest were pretty straightforward.

derf said:
any additional thoughts? I personally think we may have had the easiest form if it wasn't for two passages on the PS that killed me. Other than those two passages, the rest were pretty straightforward.

I had EH and I felt it was pretty straight forward as well, except for a few hard things on PS.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, we prolly have the same tests even though the forms are different. Sometimes, they just rearrange the passages/questions. Do you remember some of the hard subjects in the PS. I completely went blank after the test, but if you remember some maybe it can help me remember. thanks

derf said:
hey, we prolly has the same tests even though the forms are different. Sometimes, they just rearrange the passages/questions. Do you remember some of the hard subjects in the PS. I completely went blank after the test, but if you remember some maybe it can help me remember. thanks

Man, I pretty much went blank as well... I do after every test. I do remember one passage, although i don't think it was one of the hard ones. It was an elastic collision one with a sphere and a ball (or something). They wanted to know how fast the sphere was going after the collision.

hey, i just remembered another one. Mine opened with a chemistry one on chemical preciptates. I think there might have also been something about earthquakes.

VR: i remember this passage about 2 theories of the formation of rain.

biology: i remember... hmm... well, the bio seemed easy. i finished like 10 mins early.