Feedback on my post-bacc journey so far

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It looks great and I think you’ll find a lot of schools interested when you apply.

I am wondering about the calculus course though. Most schools don’t require it (but always check each schools page individually!) so it might be one less class you need.

Make sure you dedicate enough time to prepare for the MCAT when you are ready to take it, but your reinvention is looking great!
 
You have some rich experiences. Also, being bilingual is a MASSIVE boon to you in terms of future job opportunities. I would certainly think you have a great shot at many schools, especially with your post-reinvention sGPA. I echo what Rapsidy above - if you knock the MCAT out of the park you will be a particularly strong candidate.

PM&R is a great choice (although I am quite biased, haha). I don't regret it whatsoever and I love what I do - I couldn't imagine doing any other specialty. I also worked in hospice and a skilled nursing facility prior to medical school, which came up a lot in interviews for medical school and even later on for PM&R residency. Working as a PT aide also gives you great ammo for talking about pertinent experiences for physiatry in the future. Interestingly, I also considered emergency medicine when I started med school and then ultimately migrated to PM&R (when I found out what it was) during my first year of med school onward.

All that being said, going into medical school with an open mind is more powerful in order to get the most out of every rotation, but having an idea of what you would like to do can give you some talking points in your interviews.