Feedback On My Work/Activities List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Premedstudent149

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am looking to get some feedback on my work/activities list and I was wondering if there is a thread with readers available, similar to the one for the personal statement? If not, would someone be willing to take a look over my work/activities list and provide some feedback? I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!
 
Bumping this post. If someone else is in a similar position and wants to have some feedback on their work/activities as well, I would be happy to swap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
Would anyone be willing to read a few of my activity sections and provide feedback? Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad