feedback on Temple--any temple students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xc1999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a predental student, and I had a question about Temple. I thought it was a really great school when I interviewed there (and I did get accepted) and I liked the fact that they have a REALLY strong clinical program.

However, I have heard that you have to pay the bill if the patient doesn't pay. Also, the student:faculty ratio is ranked #49 in the US. And Temple makes its dental student do ALL lab work till you graduate. Do you think these things I just mentioned has any significant effect on your learning experiences? Is the student:faculty ratio a big problem? And how is it that temple students find time to do enourmous amounts of dental procedures when they have to do all their labwork as well? And lastly, the one that freaks me out the most, is do the patients not paying the bill happen often? My parents aren't exactly very rich, and although I do plan on saving money before dental school, I don't think I can save THAT much money (since I only have so much time).

Please give any feedback or input.....it'll all be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

xc1999

Members don't see this ad.