COMLEX Feel like I completely messed up the COMLEX 3 CDM. Did I fail?

Started by buggyboo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buggyboo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first day was fine, but wow those CDM cases on the second really messed me up and I keep finding out I messed up more and more. On the select multiple tests we could only choose 4 tests and I'd be stuck between one or the other. I'd find out on the next part of the question that I picked the wrong one. This happened dozens of times. Apparently if I don't select all the right tests that means no credit. Then I found out yesterday that for the short answers " 0 points will be awarded for the question if you list more than 1 response in a box (for example, “type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism”)." I did something like this a bunch for example I'd put "asking about social and sexual history" because I felt that some of the prompts were so vague and confusing.

Do you think I failed? the rest of the second day went ok, but the CDM is a big portion of the exam.
 
The first day was fine, but wow those CDM cases on the second really messed me up and I keep finding out I messed up more and more. On the select multiple tests we could only choose 4 tests and I'd be stuck between one or the other. I'd find out on the next part of the question that I picked the wrong one. This happened dozens of times. Apparently if I don't select all the right tests that means no credit. Then I found out yesterday that for the short answers " 0 points will be awarded for the question if you list more than 1 response in a box (for example, “type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism”)." I did something like this a bunch for example I'd put "asking about social and sexual history" because I felt that some of the prompts were so vague and confusing.

Do you think I failed? the rest of the second day went ok, but the CDM is a big portion of the exam.

CDM only counts for a portion of the tests. But yes I would say if you put 2 answers in a box then you will not get points, even if it was right. If you did good on the MC then I am sure you passed.
 
The first day was fine, but wow those CDM cases on the second really messed me up and I keep finding out I messed up more and more. On the select multiple tests we could only choose 4 tests and I'd be stuck between one or the other. I'd find out on the next part of the question that I picked the wrong one. This happened dozens of times. Apparently if I don't select all the right tests that means no credit. Then I found out yesterday that for the short answers " 0 points will be awarded for the question if you list more than 1 response in a box (for example, “type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism”)." I did something like this a bunch for example I'd put "asking about social and sexual history" because I felt that some of the prompts were so vague and confusing.

Do you think I failed? the rest of the second day went ok, but the CDM is a big portion of the exam.
Did it end up going alright for you? I felt the same and did the same thing in my cdm cases. Hoping to still pass