Feeling a bit "tense" for the NAPLEX... any advice would help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CornerHH

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take my NAPLEX in less than 3 weeks and just feeling a little bummed and scared. Graduated Cum Laude from school but just trying to memorize and understand the information is overwhelming. I've watched several RxPrep videos, read about 29 chapters in the book, have breezed through calculations because they are pretty easy... but when it comes to ID, HIV, Oncology and Psych, I just get frightened because I have no clue which direction they'll ask questions. Many of my friends have said they've gotten a ton of Psych and ID/HIV, so obviously tension is high.

If anyone who has taken the test and can shed some light on possibly what areas to focus on these last few weeks, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Tense Wreck

Members don't see this ad.

Oh I so totally understand and feel your pain. I too have heard lots of psych med questions and onco questions so who knows. Hoping you get some good feedback soon. My exam is the 9th and I am almost at my personal super saturation point.

I've heard from people that if you know your calculations well, then that you will pass. I have heard Asthma/COPD is all counseling and hardly any drug information... I am not too worried about math... we had a sub standard professor in school so we had to learn on our own... some things he did well other things not so much but yea, psych, hiv, oncology and ID scare the living crap out of me.