Feeling Down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evo512

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be the first to admit that I am a lazy person and horrible at procrastinating. Well I feel like I might have done that on this MCAT. As long as nothing worsens with COVID, I will be taking the MCAT on 1/21/21. I am currently working through the section bank today and man they are kicking my butt. I feel like I am tricking myself. My best section is C/P but on these questions man! Ill usually get down to 50/50 and consistently pick the wrong one. The B/B and P/S sections were not that bad I got 65-80% of them correct and I can see where my weak areas are at least. Has anyone had any experience with the section bank vs. actual exam, I read some old forum posts that said the section bank is harder. I plan to take FL 2 tomorrow so I guess I will reply with how I did.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldnt be tripping about the section bank scores being low; I was averaging like 80s and got above 520. SB is notorious for being hard AF. Make the decision on your FL scores.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, the section bank is brutal. I’d say that individually, there’s definitely questions that are as difficult on the exams/real thing, but the SB is like 100% of the hardest questions. Use it for practice because it’s great, but FLs are much more realistic score wise.

Reactions: 1 users
I took FL2 and got a 511! C/P 128, CARS 129, B/B 128. P/S 126

Reactions: 1 user