Feeling Down

Started by evo512
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

evo512

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be the first to admit that I am a lazy person and horrible at procrastinating. Well I feel like I might have done that on this MCAT. As long as nothing worsens with COVID, I will be taking the MCAT on 1/21/21. I am currently working through the section bank today and man they are kicking my butt. I feel like I am tricking myself. My best section is C/P but on these questions man! Ill usually get down to 50/50 and consistently pick the wrong one. The B/B and P/S sections were not that bad I got 65-80% of them correct and I can see where my weak areas are at least. Has anyone had any experience with the section bank vs. actual exam, I read some old forum posts that said the section bank is harder. I plan to take FL 2 tomorrow so I guess I will reply with how I did.
 
Yeah, the section bank is brutal. I’d say that individually, there’s definitely questions that are as difficult on the exams/real thing, but the SB is like 100% of the hardest questions. Use it for practice because it’s great, but FLs are much more realistic score wise.