Feelings after the NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmD_Rx2014

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do most people have a good feeling about their exam after the NAPLEX? I just took it and honestly have no idea how I did. The exam seemed ok to me, but unlike with exams in Rx school, I really have no idea how I did.
 
most of my friends who took it didn't feel too great walking out but they all passed. it seems like the best determinant if your pre-naplex score, as many of them scored at least 10-15 points higher on the actual naplex.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I honestly did not know how I felt. Some I knew I got right for sure; others I for sure got wrong. I found out yesterday that I passed pretty easily.
 
I would make sure you know all the types of calculations that you may encounter. Other than that, focus on the main disease states (DM, HTN, HLD). Brush up on the basics of oncology and HIV. I also focused on areas that I knew I was weak in.