Fellowships heavy on orthobiologics?

Started by Reboa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reboa

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I’m looking to apply this cycle. Just trying to find programs that have good training in advanced procedures including stem cells,Tenex, prp, fluoro exposure and maybe some lumbar spinal injections. Anyone know of any specific programs? Thanks in advance.
 
I don't know of any that do all of it strongly. You will need to be PM&R to be able to do spine procedures competently.

Most seem to be strong in one or the other. Not a comprehensive list but a few that I know:

Strong Biologics/Weak Spine: Emory, Mayo Jax, Andrews/St.Vincent (Birmingham)
Strong Spine/Weak Biologics: Penn