Ferris Univ (Michigan)

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nevermind. I just noticed that in 2004 71 non-residents applied and only 2 were accepted. I guess it wouldn't make much sense for me to apply here when less than 3% of the out of state residents were admitted.
 
Hey,

You should still apply there! Just because most of the people that attend the school are in-state, it doesn't mean they are against accepting out-of-state students. Most of the people that apply to MCO in the first place are probably in-state students anyway. I mean...who wants to move to a cold place in Michigan where there's really not much to do. Plus, if you apply online, there's no application fee (in contrast to all the other schools)!!!

If you'd like a small class size where all the students and professors know one another, MCO would be a good place to go. When I interviewed there, I found the interviewers to be the most friendly out of all the schools! I think it was my best interview. If you have any other questions concerning MCO, feel free to ask me. Although I'm not actually a student there, I can give you some ideas about the school since I've been there and am from Michigan.

Ning-Ju