Feu-nrmf 2007/8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ricksakti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is positive going to FEU this year?:D
Already find place to stay? :)

Members don't see this ad.

me! i think im going to feu if i dont get accepted in ust

see you all on feb 17 :)

same here, see you all on feb17

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview for those who went there last saturday?
Any hot news?

it was an orientation and school tour last saturday... quite okay and i was there all by myself. then i was interviewed this morning.. the usual background check and "why medicine?" questions. not much except that i feel like throwing up before entering the feu-nrmf campus because of the uber bouncy tricycle ride.. hahaha.

anyway... if forgot a lot of things that i was supposed to say! when the interviewer asked me to tell him about myslef i forgot a lot of things that i can do like spit fire (hehe just kidding). i only said that i grew up next to the mayon volcano and stuff about my family! hahaha i got a little nervous but the rest of the interview went pretty well.

and they said that the results will come out on march 5 or 6.

Guys, do know any decent place to be rent around FEU-NRMF campus that is walking distance? And what is the rate? Thank you.

anyone going to FEU this SY?

So far Squash22, SkyeMD, You, Me....
It seems to me that everyone is going to UST or UERM or others...Hm... I should reconsider again to go to FEU:D :D :D

i just found out today that i got accepted, is there anyone here who is sure to go to FEU?

How do you know?:eek: :eek:

ei, i received a text msg from feu. they said i got in! but im still waiting for my name to appear in ust's list hehehe

as of now, i'm thinking of attending feu-nrmf because i like the environment there compared to uerm .:D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i passed feu-nrmf and today friday mar. 30 will be the end of registration..
what shud i do?
im really pissed off when i didnt pass in ust because thats my dream school!! i passed in ue, ateneo and feu but my second choice is feu because its close to my home and a lot of people says that it is a very good school!!
plus the ambiance!! Omigad its very good!! the fresh air! the school itself, the unlimited parking!! IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN!!

but i still want to w8 for UST they told me that there will be a waiting list on april 2nd week..

waaaahh.. ill lose FEU so what will I do? thers no reservation ekek in feu which makes it even harder for me.. waaahh:eek:

- im an incoming 3rd year in feu-nrmf. well, i could only say that FEU is a very toxic (busy) school. you'll be worn out til your last breath with reports, shiftings, conferences. man! i still can feel the pressure of my 1st year days! however, FEU can give you the education that you will need for the board exams. another thing, i really dont get with the slow system here in the phils, is it only feu or its a culture the they're practicing. anyways, i want to welcome you guys in case you chose FEU. Good luck and God bless.

- im an incoming 3rd year in feu-nrmf. well, i could only say that FEU is a very toxic (busy) school. you'll be worn out til your last breath with reports, shiftings, conferences. man! i still can feel the pressure of my 1st year days! however, FEU can give you the education that you will need for the board exams. another thing, i really dont get with the slow system here in the phils, is it only feu or its a culture the they're practicing. anyways, i want to welcome you guys in case you chose FEU. Good luck and God bless.

Thanks for the insight.:thumbup:

Does anyone knows what class gonna be taken for the first semester and what books are being used?

hi, are there any one here who have already enrolled in FEU? pm me pls.

Guys, do know any decent place to be rent around FEU-NRMF campus that is walking distance? And what is the rate? Thank you.

-the rates of the dorms here are around 4500 pesos to 6000 pesos. you could also try to find an apartment where you could share it with others to split the espenses. just pm if there's more questions you guys wanna know about feu.

Any hot chicks around? Seems to me that FEU is located in nowhere:D

feu may be located in far fairview but med schools never lack in the hot chicks department (hahaha)

hot men? meron din ehehehhe

(gwapo si doc habacon) hahaha

hi guys!i was just wondering if you guys know when and where i can take the NMAT here in the US this year?im going to work this year and hopefully come back next year to enrol for medical school manila.And if have any idea of when the schedule if for registrations?ive been reading some forums here and heard that some schools close early.id appreciate your replies!

hello...sorry if this is a random ?...but just recently got accepted for this schoolyear...i noticed a lot of students on campus dont use backpacks, here in the US mostly everyone does...instead i see a lot of people just holding notebooks and no books and small purses..

just wanted to comment on that, thought it was interesting =)

hello...sorry if this is a random ?...but just recently got accepted for this schoolyear...i noticed a lot of students on campus dont use backpacks, here in the US mostly everyone does...instead i see a lot of people just holding notebooks and no books and small purses..

just wanted to comment on that, thought it was interesting =)

Hi, I noticed it too when I went there, but I might use a backpack or a mailman's bag still since it is much more comfortable for me :)

Anyone knows contact number of the admission office? I lost the number:(

When does the class start?:sleep: :sleep: :rolleyes:

hi, i was told that classes starts june 4

hahaha...using backpack, hey its like kindergarden kids..hehehe...
Anyone already has exact schedule? What we gonna do at the first day of school anyway, does it start at 7am or 8 am? Can i skip the first day of school? You know i hvent gotten the student visa, dang long red tape....:eek::eek:

hi, i was told that classes starts june 4

Does class really starts on June 4 at FEU?!!!:eek:I`m not yet prepared for this...hehehe. But I`m excited though..:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

welcome latitude, Hmm... then skyMD who else is positive? Just wondering.:rolleyes:

Do we have to wear the uniform for the orientation on Monday? Mine is not ready yet, that lasay stupid lazy as.... not doing it.:mad::mad:

Do we have to wear the uniform for the orientation on Monday? Mine is not ready yet, that lasay stupid lazy as.... not doing it.:mad::mad:

mam galeno said that we can wear civilian clothes on monday for our orientation and we are given a one week allowance for our uniform, I got mine done on wed. and it was finished this friday, where did u get your uniform done?

Does class really starts on June 4 at FEU?!!!:eek:I`m not yet prepared for this...hehehe. But I`m excited though..:D

hehe, same here im also scared :confused: yet esctatic about it(ambivalent feeling, hehe :D)

ei guys whats your section?

-hi guys! just want to welcome you to our lovely institution. my only advice is try to be resourceful with notes, news and especially samplex "old tests". coz some of the departments just repeat their exams.

no life, no life, no life, i want to watch Die Hard 4.0:laugh::laugh:

Hi!!!! :D How was your Prelims????? :eek:whoah....Gross for me was the most difficult one...(nosebleed)!:idea: I'm at section A1.....wat bout u guys?????:D

im from c-2, gross was also difficult next os biochem then physio.. hay i hope i do well on my micro exam on monday :thumbup:
Goodluck to all of us!

:(:scared::sleep::(:(:idea:
these pretty much describe what Med life is like...

I'm not a med student but i go to the same school. how did you all cope with studying anatomy and physiology? Any advice you can give? Our prof said PT physio is almost the same as Med physio.

hey guys, welcome to one of the best med schools in the philippines. stay focused and study hard, but don't forget to unwind every weekend (especially in first year, as this will be the easiest year out of the four years, IMHO).

you'll find that as you go along the subsequent years, FEU weeds its students out- some will get left behind and some will stay on for the grind. i'm a recent grad, (april, 07) and now prepating for the USMLE Step 2 CS.

enjoy your stay!;)

canuckmd:D

^ hey thanks!

already on your step 2? wow, after you complete the steps of usmle you can practice your profession abroad! goodluck. by the way, do you know if where will i be able to get a complete copy of bacud?