General Admissions & OTCAS FGCU MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOTLu

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone heard back yet from FGCU? I applied in September and I'm still waiting! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Has anyone heard back yet from FGCU? I applied in September and I'm still waiting! :scared:
I also applied and was verified in September and have not heard anything. Applications are due today so hopefully we will hear about interviews soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Only have gotten the email that my application is under review. I wonder what the time line looks like for hearing back, interviews, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only have gotten the email that my application is under review. I wonder what the time line looks like for hearing back, interviews, etc.
Hi!
When did you get the “under review” email? Was it around when you first submitted? :)

I received it in November. A few weeks after I submitted my application!

I just got an email this morning about interviewing in January.

I got a call this morning to set up my interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many more interview dates there are? :)

does anyone know how many interviews were extended?

Thanks! :) Did you hear it from the students?
Yes. And I asked one of the faculty members and she said that the day I had interviewed was the only one she was doing, but she was pretty sure they would wait until all interviews were completed. Which went along with what the current students said

Today I got an email from FGCU Graduate Admissions regarding a 'provisional admission.' It appears like it is just an acceptance to the graduate school, not necessarily the OT program. Has any one else received this?

Today I got an email from FGCU Graduate Admissions regarding a 'provisional admission.' It appears like it is just an acceptance to the graduate school, not necessarily the OT program. Has any one else received this?
nope didn’t get anything like that

Yes I got the same email. It's odd. I have a feeling the graduate admissions either made a mistake or they sent out their email too early.

Yes I got the same email. It's odd. I have a feeling the graduate admissions either made a mistake or they sent out their email too early.
That’s so weird.. Are you going to email Sharon to confirm?

Yes, she said that the MSOT would be sending out their acceptance letters later this week but that the graduate admissions email was correct :)
Awesome!! Congratulations! 🥳

Yes, she said that the MSOT would be sending out their acceptance letters later this week but that the graduate admissions email was correct :)
Yes! I also received clarification that the acceptance is for the MSOT program! :)

Did you receive the graduate admissions email? Or one directly from the OT program?
I received the original one from graduate admissions and then several follow up ones this past Monday. I have set up all of my information with the university and accepted the offer. I still have to pay my admissions department.

Does anyone know of a Facebook group or something that has been created for the cohort?

I received the original one from graduate admissions and then several follow up ones this past Monday. I have set up all of my information with the university and accepted the offer. I still have to pay my admissions department.
Hi! Have you received any instruction on paying the admissions deposit yet? :)

Hi! Have you received any instruction on paying the admissions deposit yet? :)
Hi! They never sent me any specific instructions, but once you get your gulfline account set up, you do it through there. There's a link once you login labelled Bill and Payment Center and then you'll go to deposits.

I hope that helps! I'm looking forward to being classmates!

Hi! They never sent me any specific instructions, but once you get your gulfline account set up, you do it through there. There's a link once you login labelled Bill and Payment Center and then you'll go to deposits.

I hope that helps! I'm looking forward to being classmates!
Thank you so much for your help! Did you message after Sharon to let her know you paid it?
Same here! :)

Thank you so much for your help! Did you message after Sharon to let her know you paid it?
Same here! :)
I emailed her with the provisional acceptance filled out and let her know that I paid the deposit. I haven't heard anything since then.