Program-Specific Info / Q's FGCU OT 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had called trinity Tuesday to see when they were sending out acceptances and she said they will be sending them out for two/three more weeks!!!! I’m sure they’re just working their way to you :) don’t stress!!!!!!!

What was the time frame of acceptance they gave you?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I'm new to the feed. I had my interview Feb 1st and just got my acceptance letter yesterday! Good luck to everyone! Also, let me know if a Facebook group is created for 2021 cohorts. I need to finish some prerequisites over the summer and would love to have OT roommates in the summer and fall. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! I'm new to the feed. I had my interview Feb 1st and just got my acceptance letter yesterday! Good luck to everyone! Also, let me know if a Facebook group is created for 2021 cohorts. I need to finish some prerequisites over the summer and would love to have OT roommates in the summer and fall. :)

Someone made one!!! They linked it in a previous comment, I think it’s just called fgcu OT 2021

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else receive an acceptance letter in their emails today? I’m still waiting..
I'm still waiting too, I have been so nervous all week :( I think the latest I heard of interviews was either the 22nd or 23rd so maybe they will let the rest of us know soon? I'm not sure what their method of sending out acceptances is but it's been such a tortuous month lol

I'm still waiting too, I have been so nervous all week :( I think the latest I heard of interviews was either the 22nd or 23rd so maybe they will let the rest of us know soon? I'm not sure what their method of sending out acceptances is but it's been such a tortuous month lol

I don’t know the time that they sent out acceptance emails to other people so I’ve been checking my email like every 15 minutes! :(

I don’t know the time that they sent out acceptance emails to other people so I’ve been checking my email like every 15 minutes! :(
Same!! Refreshing obsessively and even resorting to checking my spam folder and such.....I hope we find out soon to end this suffering lol. Best of luck to both of us!!!

Same!! Refreshing obsessively and even resorting to checking my spam folder and such.....I hope we find out soon to end this suffering lol. Best of luck to both
Same!! Refreshing obsessively and even resorting to checking my spam folder and such.....I hope we find out soon to end this suffering lol. Best of luck to both of us!!!

I got mine last Friday around 5pm!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Thanks for the update. Do you know if they will be sending out all of the acceptances in 2-3 weeks or are they doing it by rounds of interviews? Like people from the 1st, then the 8th, then 15th, etc
I received my acceptance email three days after one of the guys from my interview day received his, so I don't think it's strictly per interview round. I was starting to panic after he texted me, and reminding myself to be patient was very hard, but patience is key :)

I received my acceptance email three days after one of the guys from my interview day received his, so I don't think it's strictly per interview round. I was starting to panic after he texted me, and reminding myself to be patient was very hard, but patience is key :)

Congrats!! When did you receive your acceptance email?

I just called and found out they have been having internet problems! I had an acceptance letter sent out Tues and I never got it. They’re not done sending them out but if it’s been a while since your interview (mine was 2/8) I’d suggest reaching out!

I just called and found out they have been having internet problems! I had an acceptance letter sent out Tues and I never got it. They’re not done sending them out but if it’s been a while since your interview (mine was 2/8) I’d suggest reaching out!

Did you just tell them your name for them to tell you that they sent you an acceptance email? I called this morning and just asked when they would be sending put acceptances and she just only told me later today and Monday.

Did you just tell them your name for them to tell you that they sent you an acceptance email? I called this morning and just asked when they would be sending put acceptances and she just only told me later today and Monday.

I told her my interview was 2/8 and I just wanted an update on my application status and then she looked it up for me and re-sent my letter. Good luck!

I had my interview 2/8 and haven’t heard anything back Should I be expecting an email or letter or both?

I had my interview 2/8 and haven’t heard anything back Should I be expecting an email or letter or both?

I think its just an email. I heard they should still be sending out decisions this week.