Field journal for vet school

Started by rouxdog23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rouxdog23

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any of you guys use a field journal for your LA classes or wet labs? I never really thought about it but I saw an add and it seems like it could be useful. What do y’all think?
 
No. You don't really have anywhere convenient to keep it, even on your person. During my large animal rotations, I didn't bother trying to write anything down cause it was baby season and crazy town.

Your wet labs probably won't need anything like that either. At least for us, material we needed to fill out was provided online and we just needed to print it out.