Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi hoping someone could help me out. Im super stressed about trying to secure loans really soon for dental school this fall. I am in Argentina and am having trouble calling people at BU about it (my school). (I am a US citizen).
So basically I will be boring all my tuition. I understand that I get my Federal Direct Loan through the school, and then I have to come up with the rest ($36,000 or so) with private loans. Do I just go to private lenders and look up what their rates are (are they education loans?) I have SallieMae for other school loans so I guess I will start with them, but where can I find the others?
Also, these private lenders are giving a loan that is separate from the Federal Direct PLUS loan right? I would try to find this info myself but I dont have enough time on the computer....
Please help me!!!
So basically I will be boring all my tuition. I understand that I get my Federal Direct Loan through the school, and then I have to come up with the rest ($36,000 or so) with private loans. Do I just go to private lenders and look up what their rates are (are they education loans?) I have SallieMae for other school loans so I guess I will start with them, but where can I find the others?
Also, these private lenders are giving a loan that is separate from the Federal Direct PLUS loan right? I would try to find this info myself but I dont have enough time on the computer....
Please help me!!!