China and Eastern Asia Fil-Am Med. Students/Graduates...need your opinion on this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

serenity08

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of going to Philippines to study medicine, but I want other Fil-Ams' opinion on this matter..especially graduates who already passed or are doing their residency in the states already...but everyone is welcome to post.

My question is: What's the difference between going to medical school in Philippines vs. in US? Also, how can one do residency here in US when they've only done their clinicals in Philippines...isn't it hard to adjust to US system?
 
This topic has been answered several times on several other threads, try to read those as well. I have also sent you a PM, check that