filipino dentist in advance standing program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phildent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
just looking for filipino dentist in advance standing program...thank you and hope to meet you :)

Members don't see this ad.

h phil dent, i grad from philippines too... im also apply to the idp but im thinking of getting part 1 gain hopefully to get a better score this time just got a 83 now .... which school did u graduate from? i graduated from CEU 2004..... pm me if u want ... :)

dr. princess said:
h phil dent, i grad from philippines too... im also apply to the idp but im thinking of getting part 1 gain hopefully to get a better score this time just got a 83 now .... which school did u graduate from? i graduated from CEU 2004..... pm me if u want ... :)

nice to meet you dr,. princess..i pm you...

are there other more? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
phildent said:
nice to meet you dr,. princess..i pm you...

are there other more? :)

i am a filipino dentist as well. :thumbup:

It's great to know a few Filipinos are showing up...I'll pm you.. :)

leamor said:
It's great to know a few Filipinos are showing up...I'll pm you.. :)

who is from CEU here? and what batch?

Ako din!!! CEU batch 2002!! HOw are you Princess?

wow...it looks like most of us are from c.e.u..im batch 2001..maybe i know you guys?!:)anybody accepted in any school yet? :)

hi mga kababayan!:) well just to let you know if you need some help regarding ndb and applications, i would be glad to answer some questions if i know the answers..just pm me...ill be available..also goodluck to natridea on your ndb! if others can do it..you will too!!! :)

hi guys!

i'm wondering if phil dentistry grads are allowed licensure and practice in the US?
i'm not a dentistry stude but my friend who is, says even if she takes postgrad courses in the US she won't be able to practice there unless she studies dentistry all over again.. :eek:

If you're a foreign trained dentist,you must go to an accredited school for 2 years. California used to be the only state where foreign grads could take the boards without going to school. You just had to pass the bench exam. But now those days are over as they are shutting it down in 2008. :(

any chance you went to east ave medical center for hospital dentistry 2? =)

Sanchee14 said:
If you're a foreign trained dentist,you must go to an accredited school for 2 years. California used to be the only state where foreign grads could take the boards without going to school. You just had to pass the bench exam. But now those days are over as they are shutting it down in 2008. :(

draiyee said:
any chance you went to east ave medical center for hospital dentistry 2? =)

Thanks phildent for the wishes, i will be taking it tomorrow, i am from ceu as well, but i am older than most of you i think. anyway, i am glad that we met each other here. take care everyone, will let you know how it goes within the week. God bless

Nope...I didn't go there for Hosp.Dent. Are you also from CEU 2002? :love: Did you go for the bench exams?

hi guys.. i'm actually a staff at east ave and just taking a chance that someone in this forum used to be my student... =) i do have an officemate (who's also a staff at the same hospital) who has just taken the bench exam and has successfully gone through it... =)