phildent

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
36
0
Status
Dental Student
hi,
just looking for filipino dentist in advance standing program...thank you and hope to meet you :)
 

dr. princess

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
27
0
Status
Dental Student
h phil dent, i grad from philippines too... im also apply to the idp but im thinking of getting part 1 gain hopefully to get a better score this time just got a 83 now .... which school did u graduate from? i graduated from CEU 2004..... pm me if u want ... :)
 

phildent

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
36
0
Status
Dental Student
dr. princess said:
h phil dent, i grad from philippines too... im also apply to the idp but im thinking of getting part 1 gain hopefully to get a better score this time just got a 83 now .... which school did u graduate from? i graduated from CEU 2004..... pm me if u want ... :)

nice to meet you dr,. princess..i pm you...

are there other more? :)
 
About the Ads

leamor

New Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
1
0
Status
It's great to know a few Filipinos are showing up...I'll pm you.. :)
 

Sanchee14

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2005
14
0
Status
Dental Student
Ako din!!! CEU batch 2002!! HOw are you Princess?
 

phildent

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
36
0
Status
Dental Student
wow...it looks like most of us are from c.e.u..im batch 2001..maybe i know you guys?!:)anybody accepted in any school yet? :)
 

phildent

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
36
0
Status
Dental Student
hi mga kababayan!:) well just to let you know if you need some help regarding ndb and applications, i would be glad to answer some questions if i know the answers..just pm me...ill be available..also goodluck to natridea on your ndb! if others can do it..you will too!!! :)
 

maia

snoerkel
10+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2004
90
1
Status
hi guys!

i'm wondering if phil dentistry grads are allowed licensure and practice in the US?
i'm not a dentistry stude but my friend who is, says even if she takes postgrad courses in the US she won't be able to practice there unless she studies dentistry all over again.. :eek:
 

Sanchee14

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2005
14
0
Status
Dental Student
If you're a foreign trained dentist,you must go to an accredited school for 2 years. California used to be the only state where foreign grads could take the boards without going to school. You just had to pass the bench exam. But now those days are over as they are shutting it down in 2008. :(
 

draiyee

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 13, 2004
15
0
Status
any chance you went to east ave medical center for hospital dentistry 2? =)

Sanchee14 said:
If you're a foreign trained dentist,you must go to an accredited school for 2 years. California used to be the only state where foreign grads could take the boards without going to school. You just had to pass the bench exam. But now those days are over as they are shutting it down in 2008. :(
 

natdrea

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2004
31
1
Status
draiyee said:
any chance you went to east ave medical center for hospital dentistry 2? =)

Thanks phildent for the wishes, i will be taking it tomorrow, i am from ceu as well, but i am older than most of you i think. anyway, i am glad that we met each other here. take care everyone, will let you know how it goes within the week. God bless
 

Sanchee14

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2005
14
0
Status
Dental Student
Nope...I didn't go there for Hosp.Dent. Are you also from CEU 2002? :love: Did you go for the bench exams?
 

draiyee

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 13, 2004
15
0
Status
hi guys.. i'm actually a staff at east ave and just taking a chance that someone in this forum used to be my student... =) i do have an officemate (who's also a staff at the same hospital) who has just taken the bench exam and has successfully gone through it... =)
 
About the Ads