filling out CAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scm

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
apologies if this is inane, but I haven't been able to figure this out.

I'm using acrobat, the full version(not just the reader), I really don't get how to change the font size in the CAS pdf. anyone? ive copied different sized(10, 11, 12) original text from msword, and it always looks the same so I'm assuming the pdf has an embedded font size/style that it changes it to regardless of the original?. the CAS thing says certain sections are default 10, some 12, and not to use smaller than 10, so I'm assuming you can change it somehow? anyone figure this out? please let me know ASAP, cause my stuff isn't, well, fitting. granted, some editing will ensue, but i want to know much space i have...

much thanks
scm

Members don't see this ad.

oh, duh, i read the manual, in case anyone didnt notice, there are apparently 2 versions of the file, one in 12pt, and one in 10pt, i tried the 10pt. its odd, the 12pt one says that the personal statement section is 10pt no? but much more fits in the section in the 10pt file.. whatever.