Final MCAT Push: May 23rd Test Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farnk20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished another practice exam (AAMC 11) this morning, and was pleasantly surprised with a 32, and a nice distribution to boot: 10/11/11 PS/V/BS. I don't have a lot of time left before my exam, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the final couple of weeks of study? For the last couple weeks I've been doing an AAMC test every Saturday morning under test conditions, then spending a day reviewing my errors on each subject (1 day each for Bio, Chem, Orgo, and Physics) before the next practice test Here's the breakdown so far, all AAMC tests:

Practice Test 3 (diagnostic, before any studying): 7/10/9 - 26
Practice Test 4 (~2 mo. content review only): 9/12/9 - 30
Practice Test 5: 8/9/9 - 26. Thinking this was a fluke.
Practice Test 7 (2 weeks ago): 10/10/10 - 30
Practice Test 8 (1 week ago): 10/11/9 - 30
Practice Test 11 (this week): 10/11/11 - 32

Frankly I'd be thrilled getting what I got today on the actual exam, since a 32 was my goal all along, but are there any particular strategies that might help me even bump up my score by 1-2 points overall? I've been using EK 1001 questions for each subject obsessively the last 3 weeks, and I hope to complete each book before test day.

Members don't see this ad.

Make sure you take a day or two off before taking the test. Too much cramming at the end will stress you out.