You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Final
Started by PharmDstudent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lucky duck. I've got 6 this week. Enjoy your time off 🙂
Good luck! 😀lucky duck. I've got 6 this week. Enjoy your time off 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I walked out of a Therapeutics III final yesterday, and I was almost in tears.
I have NEVER felt that much relief in my entire life...
Yup. Congrats. My last day of rotations was one of the happiest days of my life.
So I walked out of a Therapeutics III final yesterday, and I was almost in tears.
I have NEVER felt that much relief in my entire life...
I felt that way last week about DSM I, but it wasn't about relief... 🙁
PharmD, are you staying in the area to do rotations or leaving?
I know. Poor thing. 🙁 Remember that 53% that I was talking about?I felt that way last week about DSM I, but it wasn't about relief... 🙁
The DSM series reminds me of that song "Gives You Hell", because there's such a crazy dichotomy to it. You... like the class, but hate the exams... love the professors, but hate their questions... hate the class schedule, but are happy that you don't have to go into that "hell" every day... *sigh*
Staying.PharmD, are you staying in the area to do rotations or leaving?
My rotations are within the "90 mile radius", but almost all of them are outside of the faculty-type stuff. I have only one rotation with a faculty member, who I appreciate and respect, and I'm very happy and grateful about that. 🙂
If you need help with preferences next year, please!, let me know. My preferences system worked out very well. 😉
I'll be happy to start rotations. 😛Yup. Congrats. My last day of rotations was one of the happiest days of my life.
So I walked out of a Therapeutics III final yesterday, and I was almost in tears.
I have NEVER felt that much relief in my entire life...
They gave you a therapeutics final on a Saturday??? That is cold 🙁 Congrats on getting through it!!!
Our "week" of finals starts this upcoming Friday - I have covered a total of 3 subjects (pharmacy admin / Drug info, Renal, and cardiology) - If I don't make some serious headway into endocrinology tomorrow - I am screwed.
I was out in an hour and 10 minutes, which wasn't bad at all. 🙂PT final 3? mine had 100 questions on it if i remember, and i was done in like 12 minutes....i only needed like 10 questions right or something to pass 🙂
boy i sure dont miss those days
congrats on getting done with it
Yeah. I had a solid B going in, so I should end up with a B, hopefully. I know people who were borderline C/D.

As I was walking out of the building, I really wanted to start pouring out in tears. If this helps with the brevity of the situation, about 20% of our P2 class failed PT1. 😱
I still have 2 finals left, but they'll be much more manageable. I have 1 tomorrow, that isn't cumulative, and 1 the next day.
You'll do fine. Just keep on it!They gave you a therapeutics final on a Saturday??? That is cold 🙁 Congrats on getting through it!!!
Our "week" of finals starts this upcoming Friday - I have covered a total of 3 subjects (pharmacy admin / Drug info, Renal, and cardiology) - If I don't make some serious headway into endocrinology tomorrow - I am screwed.

I know. Poor thing. 🙁 Remember that 53% that I was talking about?
The DSM series reminds me of that song "Gives You Hell", because there's such a crazy dichotomy to it. You... like the class, but hate the exams... love the professors, but hate their questions... hate the class schedule, but are happy that you don't have to go into that "hell" every day... *sigh*
Staying.
My rotations are within the "90 mile radius", but almost all of them are outside of the faculty-type stuff. I have only one rotation with a faculty member, who I appreciate and respect, and I'm very happy and grateful about that. 🙂
If you need help with preferences next year, please!, let me know. My preferences system worked out very well. 😉
Yeah we had some of the students from your class in our class, but I think they got their act together. Compared to you guys, our class did slightly better since they changed the format. I'm just happy to be done with finals, but now, I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not studying for an upcoming test.
I had heard that ~43 out of 165 students didn't pass that class. Is that right? That would be a 26% failure rate. I think our failure rate was ~20%.Yeah we had some of the students from your class in our class, but I think they got their act together. Compared to you guys, our class did slightly better since they changed the format. I'm just happy to be done with finals, but now, I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not studying for an upcoming test.
Can't think of anything to study? How about the Oncology notes? That's the hardest part of DSM II. Also, I thought hyperlipidemia was easy, but the questions were kind of hard.
I wish I could remember more about DSM II right now, but I'm sort of in and out at this Cinco de Mayo party. 😛 The Mexican food and beer are excellente'!
If I can warn you of anything, 1st semester of P3 year is the hardest semester. People say that P3 year is easier than P2 year, which I guess it is overall, but P3 fall semester is very, very rough! It's a lot of busy work combined with intense course material.

Let me know if you need anything... 🙂.
sweet, just finished cardio therapeutics. 3 down, 3 to go
I was out in an hour and 10 minutes, which wasn't bad at all. 🙂
Yeah. I had a solid B going in, so I should end up with a B, hopefully. I know people who were borderline C/D.
As I was walking out of the building, I really wanted to start pouring out in tears. If this helps with the brevity of the situation, about 20% of our P2 class failed PT1. 😱
I still have 2 finals left, but they'll be much more manageable. I have 1 tomorrow, that isn't cumulative, and 1 the next day.
Wait, you were done with your Therapeutics exam in about an hour? I just took my first Therapeutics midterm exam about a week ago. They gave us three hours, and almost no one left early. Was part of your test multiple choice? Our test was all short answer. I'm just wondering what other people's tests are like. Congrats on being done with it though 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! Congrats! 😀sweet, just finished cardio therapeutics. 3 down, 3 to go
The tests are multiple choice. I think since the NAPLEX is multiple choice, they try to use that testing style for exams to prepare everyone for their "big" day (of taking the NAPLEX).Wait, you were done with your Therapeutics exam in about an hour? I just took my first Therapeutics midterm exam about a week ago. They gave us three hours, and almost no one left early. Was part of your test multiple choice? Our test was all short answer. I'm just wondering what other people's tests are like. Congrats on being done with it though 😉
Cases are completely short answer - S-O-A-P- now, which I like much better; they used to be group projects that had to be presented to clinical faculty members.

w00t, I'm done too....sortof, well...done with the most useless year of school at least (P-1) as of 9:47am. Knocked out my last final and kept my GPA intact, let's see if that carries the next two years.
Expect to see me more involved in case study threads as time goes on 👍
And congrats PharmDstudent, take a few drinks for me
Expect to see me more involved in case study threads as time goes on 👍
And congrats PharmDstudent, take a few drinks for me

Congrats! 😀w00t, I'm done too....sortof, well...done with the most useless year of school at least (P-1) as of 9:47am. Knocked out my last final and kept my GPA intact, let's see if that carries the next two years.
Expect to see me more involved in case study threads as time goes on 👍
Hope to see you soon... 🙂
Thanks! 😛And congrats PharmDstudent, take a few drinks for me![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 26K