Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I decided to pursue anesthesiology, I got a student membership to the ASA and also became the student rep to ASA from my med school. I do plan to go to DC in October.
So now I really have to do my homework about ASA issues pertaining to anesthesiology-interested med students. I guess I will be representing at least 5 students from my campus (anesthesia interest group), and maybe more because that doesn't include the MS1s.
I lurk and follow a lot of the political discussion here, but what other topics are pertinent for me as a soon-to-be MS4 to pay attention to?
Also, I requested to join the private group with the hopes of getting some more info, but haven't had any response to my request. Is that still an option for med students? I do have an ASA number if someone needs it to verify.
So now I really have to do my homework about ASA issues pertaining to anesthesiology-interested med students. I guess I will be representing at least 5 students from my campus (anesthesia interest group), and maybe more because that doesn't include the MS1s.
I lurk and follow a lot of the political discussion here, but what other topics are pertinent for me as a soon-to-be MS4 to pay attention to?
Also, I requested to join the private group with the hopes of getting some more info, but haven't had any response to my request. Is that still an option for med students? I do have an ASA number if someone needs it to verify.