Finally done with classes!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatorfan99

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my last final exam earlier today!! I'm done with exams as an undergrad!!! :) :D :) :D

Now all I have to deal with are senior projects..

Dental school gets closer and closer as each day goes by.... yay!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Awww you suck! I still have a week and a half left! Oh well, congratulations! (I guess someone's life had to be better than mine)

Wow, your classes end early! Congrats!

Jessica

Members don't see this ad :)
If you guys think that's a hoot, you should see things from where I am. :D :D :D

gatorfan99 said:
I took my last final exam earlier today!! I'm done with exams as an undergrad!!! :) :D :) :D

Now all I have to deal with are senior projects..

Dental school gets closer and closer as each day goes by.... yay!!! :)

Good for you! I still have 2 months...

i am jealous. i still have about a month left. god i have sooooo much to study for 2 classes. so far getting in "A" in both :D

I have one week to go from today! I can't wait to sit on my @ss all summer!

Jerk, only two weeks left here.... two weeks left of partying....ohh yah!

Took my last final yesterday and graduation is today! What a relief! Its going to be party time tonight!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lucky lucky you! My last final is on the 13th of May, and I graduate on May 15!

WHOOOOOOOOOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

All you guys are a bunch of suckers! My last day in class was March 15. I have been taking it easy for last month already. I still have 3 more months of hot summer days to chill in the shade. :cool:

Today, 4/30/04, is the last day of the Spring Semester for clinics and didactic classes here at the University at Buffalo dental school.

There are a lot of grinning faces around these parts today:

- Freshies who successfully weathered their first year unscathed,

- Sophies who just received their permanent clinic operatory assignments after we seniors cleared out our stuff (during the past few months they were in clinic doing comp care, they had to "float" around),

- Junioritis-sufferers who are relieved at surviving clinic up to this point and all the annoying classes and exams,

- And those of us afflicted with senioritis who just want to get the heck outta here. (Can't believe I've been here for four years!)

Imagine 360 faces that look like this walking around in the building: :D

Tom,

I'm SO excited for you! Congrats on passing the wonderful journey of dental school.

You'll make an exceptional dentist, and I appreciate your comments. Don't be scarce around here when you graduate!

To all the newly graduated undergrads: congrats! Take some time off to chill and do nothing. Your lives will be busy soon enough!

Way to go UBTom!

Remember, Dentistry is not just about the Job, but the Journey too!

Congratulation Tom,

phew... school's over for you. Good luck on you NERB exam bro. I will see you around in NYC.... :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I'm sure you all will get there in the coming years as well!

I do indeed plan to stick around here and Dentaltown-- Especially since there are a few guys here I can look to for some guidance like Rob (no2thdk), DrRob, DrJeff, et.al.. This place is a great resource even after we have graduated methinks.

I can't wait to take my first vacation in 4 years.. :D

June 22nd for us...congrats UBtom

Congrats Dr. Hong..........and I guess Ill give congrats to Dr. Griffin as well.

Thank you avingupta.

The last day of school was a nightmare for me. I felt more like this :mad:. Seat 2 crowns in the morning, deliver a set of dentures in the afternoon. The dentures gave me trouble, they wouldn't occlude properly in the mouth, the faculty really didn't come over to help me out till 4 pm (which is when the appointment ends). I also got chewed out for throwing a temper tantrum (like I'm not allowed to have a bad day but everyone else is) and decided that I don't like dentures anymore. I'm gonna hafta change my mind this summer b/c we do lots of dentures at my residency.

Just needed to vent. It's so wonderful to never have to think about grades and faculty opinions anymore, IT'S OVER!!!!

To do this weekend: Finish thesis, prepare stuff and paperwork for NERBs, and relax. :clap:

congratulations to both Tom and Griffin. way to go!!!!!!!!!!!