Financial Aid for grad students/pharm students

Started by RHannosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RHannosh

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it true what I have heard, that pharmacy/graduates with bachelors can no longer receive grants?

Right now, at UCSD, I have grants covering my tuition costs. Does this change once I graduate and have a bachelors? Will the same financial circumstances not merit me financial aid just because I am going to grad school?
 
Is it true what I have heard, that pharmacy/graduates with bachelors can no longer receive grants?

Right now, at UCSD, I have grants covering my tuition costs. Does this change once I graduate and have a bachelors? Will the same financial circumstances not merit me financial aid just because I am going to grad school?

If you have a bachelor and you are in pharmacy school there are no grants just loans and scholarships.