Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting ready to start to fill out my FAFSA form and I got to thinking about financial aid and need. It would make sense that those students who have kids have a greater financial need than those who don't have kids, right?
When I have to fill out my budget, I need to account for what it will cost to take care of my kid(s). Can any current students with children shed some light on this? I know my need will be greater than those students who don't have children...do medical schools and the govt take this into account?
When I have to fill out my budget, I need to account for what it will cost to take care of my kid(s). Can any current students with children shed some light on this? I know my need will be greater than those students who don't have children...do medical schools and the govt take this into account?