Financial Aid/Loans for Foreign BS Pharmacists

Started by ezzello
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ezzello

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, i am a foreign pharmacist with a 4 yr B.Pharm Degree. I graduated in OCt 2005.

Of recently the NAPB passed a resolution that all foreign trained pharmacists graduating after Jan 2003 must have a 5 yr degree. So i dont qualify to practice in the USA. I have come across the NT-PharmD at Nova, but its rather high.

Could anyone be knowing an institution the can give me a loan, I tried some but they require a cosigner, whom i have failed to get!!


How well can igo about this??

Please advise,

Thank you!
 
yeahhhhh....... but arent there private institutions that may be of use??