Financial Aid Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rocky6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what are the exact forms that need to be filled up for financial aid besides the FAFSA. I know it varies from school to school. It would be nice to get a listing of the schools and the different forms.

Members don't see this ad.

so, what, we're actually supposed estimate how much we'll make over the 2007 year?

"there's a time for spurious claims . . . "

I was just wondering what are the exact forms that need to be filled up for financial aid besides the FAFSA. I know it varies from school to school. It would be nice to get a listing of the schools and the different forms.

Clearly a poster who grew up in the age of the Internet.

While you're at it, make me a list of the state schools with their specific rules as to what constitutes a state resident.

This will probably get moved to the financial aid forum.

Go to websites of all the schools you're interested in/applied to/gained admission and find out all the info, if something isn't on the web I'm sure phone humber of financial aid office is provided