• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

[email protected]

druggist_2_be
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hi all,

I just got an email from Touro telling to fill out the financial app as the priority filing date for all 2007-2008 financial aid materials is March 15 2007. I had an interview with another pharmacy school and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, which won't be until early April. What should I do? Should I apply for financial aid now? If so, what if I decide not to go to Touro? Can I still change my financial aid info? Please inform. Thanks

ForcedEntry

Lilo got stitched
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Fill out whatever Touro wants and cross the proverbial bridge when you get to it.

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Fill out whatever Touro wants and cross the proverbial bridge when you get to it.

Isn't filling out FAFSA the same for every school??? You just include a school's designator number in the APP - you can include up to 5 or something like that? I would go ahead and complete the FAFSA and send the info to any school you are still interested in.

~above~

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.