1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Financial Aid

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cusp of carabelli, Jul 11, 2002.

1. cusp of carabelli

10+ Year Member

Just curious if anyone else has received their financial aid awards yet besides the stafford loans. wow...T minus 42 days Till school starts! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    At Nova...the financial aid office is on the ball this year! I received my Award Notification letter last week that included all my Federal Loans as well as my Private loans.

Cusp...you'll probably get yours soon....since Nova starts a little bit earlier than your school, maybe that's why we got ours!

T minus 27 more days until Orientation!!!

:cool:

3. sarahs

sarahs Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i received my award letter--as well as confirmation of award amounts and when the money will be disbursed (for Tufts) everything is done--I just have to wait for the money