Financial Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

k00618

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have not been accepted, are you still waiting to be accepted before filling out a fafsa form?

I know the priority deadline is April 1st, so I was thinking about turning one in before April 1st... Then after submission, they generally e-mail you back asking for any corrections? I think. I'm not sure.

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have not been accepted, are you still waiting to be accepted before filling out a fafsa form?

I know the priority deadline is April 1st, so I was thinking about turning one in before April 1st... Then after submission, they generally e-mail you back asking for any corrections? I think. I'm not sure.

Fill it out - It's both free and simple. Yes you can make corrections. Whenever these situations come up - ask yourself:

What is the worse that can happen if I do this?

Then ask...

What is the worse that can happen if I don't do this?

The risk/benefit analysis is a mainstay of students - put it into action here.

~above~

Actually the deadline for the state funding was March 1st. I would fill it out now. It takes you 30 min and if you don't fill it out you could be missing out on a lot of money on subsidized and unsubsidized loans. Also, if you don't end up getting in you can always make corrections on your forums later on.

Thank you!
I just checked and I actually do have a FAFSA that was processed in January because I figured that I could make corrections. I could not remember if I just saved the application or submitted it.

I put that I will be attending my undergrad college though... because I was not sure what was going to happen. I didn't want to jinx anything. :D

Once I officially find out, I'll hopefully make corrections! :xf:

Thanks, again!

Last edited: