1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Finch LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Chronotropic, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Does anyone know how strict Finch is regarding their LOR requirements? In my supp packet they say that they require the titles and telephone #'s of the individuals on their respective letters. The problem is that my school letter service has already sent out my letters to all my AAMC schools. And I'm pretty sure that the authors did not include their #'s on the letters.

Does anyone know if my letters will be void? I really don't want to have to bother my professors and others who wrote me letters by asking them to redo the letter with their #'s.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kaikai

kaikai Member
    10+ Year Member

so what happened to this? do the LOR need to have the phone # on top of the letter to be valid?

4. SonGoku

SonGoku Cubbies fan
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I would contact Finch directly and ask.
    847-578-3204
    But if they used their office letterhead, then the phone number should be on there.

You already have a secondary? I submitted my AMCAS 6/5 and it's been "verified," but there is no transmission date next to the schools I designated. How did you get yours so quickly?

5. LOL My ancient thread reborn!:laugh:

What wound up happening is that Finch lost my letters. So I had the premed office write the #'s down and resend the letters.

6. SonGoku

SonGoku Cubbies fan
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    How silly, didn't even notice the date!