Finch LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

Chronotropic

Does anyone know how strict Finch is regarding their LOR requirements? In my supp packet they say that they require the titles and telephone #'s of the individuals on their respective letters. The problem is that my school letter service has already sent out my letters to all my AAMC schools. And I'm pretty sure that the authors did not include their #'s on the letters.

Does anyone know if my letters will be void? I really don't want to have to bother my professors and others who wrote me letters by asking them to redo the letter with their #'s.

Members don't see this ad.

so what happened to this? do the LOR need to have the phone # on top of the letter to be valid?

I would contact Finch directly and ask.
847-578-3204
But if they used their office letterhead, then the phone number should be on there.

You already have a secondary? I submitted my AMCAS 6/5 and it's been "verified," but there is no transmission date next to the schools I designated. How did you get yours so quickly?

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL My ancient thread reborn!:laugh:

What wound up happening is that Finch lost my letters. So I had the premed office write the #'s down and resend the letters.

How silly, didn't even notice the date!