FINCH Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasGuy41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have the link to that old discussion about the Finch Program. I'm seriously considering applying to it in case I don't get in this time, since its my second year applying. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

just search on finch.. you'll get a lot.

i'm in the program now...pm me if you want..
anxious

Members don't see this ad :)
finch is the "we'll accept you and charge you $$$ to go there" school right?

I agree with you about it being a BANK but I will admit, that lecturers and quality of education are excellent (for at least the first 2 years)....many of the writers for questions for the boards are at our school....since we GIVE SOOO MUCH $$$ for tuition, we get awesome profs......trust me im not a fan of their $ minded philosophy.... Dude, btw, its VERY HARD/COMPETITVE to keep the 3.0 gpa to stay in here and get in..there are alot of peeps who have NOT made it....we ahve a FULL M1 year w/out anatomy but in lieu of anatomy we have 3-4 grad classes...workload is hard plus the pressure of maitaining the grades is alot...but then your m1 year..its CAKE you dont have to repeat any of the courses...so thats a major plus!!!

Do you get to save on tuition as a MS1 if you don't have to repeat the courses?

Also, are the classes with the MS1's or are they separate like some other programs out there?

that's why its a bank....you pay tuition both years...even your official m1 year is a joke.....as regards to classes...there are very few classes you are not taking with the m1's...only grad students...

Damn, that is a joke, but med school is med school and I'll keep this program on the backburner for now.