Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Rush --> Finch (RosFrank)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by discus, Nov 15, 2005.

1. discus

discus Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Ok. So are these two schools close enough for me to get from one to the other? Any suggestions on how I can arrange transpo btwn the two, if I'm going from Rush to Finch? thx. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jbrice1639

jbrice1639 Cub Fan, Bud Man
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    if you don't have access to a car...you could try taking the metra (http://www.metrarail.com/)

it's about 40-45 miles away, which will take at least an hour in Chicago traffic. you could take a cab, but that would be extremely expensive. If i were you, I'd call the Rosalind Franklin people and ask them for their travel suggestions. what is your timeframe that you need to go from one to the other? are you talking same day?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. discus

discus Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

thanks, jbrice, for all your help! I'm hopelessly lost when it comes to Chicago. I don't have a car, and I'm thinking of using public transpo.