Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
need serious study partner.please contact if any one(female) interested.thanks

looking for a serious study partner for NBDE part2 ..planning to give it in two months any one interested please PM me.

J
Did you take part II? can you tell me what is the right material to study from?
I will take mine in July...
thank you

hi..
m finding a partner for serious study for NBDE 1 in brampton area. I have all the material but no one to discuss...plzz contact asap... m planning to take it in june

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
any body from arizona pls send me a pm and can anyone pls clarify this? suppose i want to take exam in sep should i contact prometric and get dates before 3 months ?

thanks.

hi i am a indian woman dentist at mississauga plannin to give NBDE(US) in august or september and hence will study for canadian DAT after neone near my location interested in serious study or weekly discussions???
pm me or mail me at [email protected]

anyone in Tulsa or OKC prepping for part one please let me know

Hi, I would like to be your study partner. I am pallavi from Chicago. PLease write me your email or contact number. Thanks

Hi,

Looking for a very serious & motivated study partner.
Taking my NBDE Part 1 Exams in July 09'
I live in northern virginia.

Thanks!

Im am in New York ,Queens .I will take the exam in July ,I need a partner or group study

I have the exam materials and if there is more material needed we will share it.
please
Contact me [email protected]

Anyone studying for NBDE part 1 in LA?
I'm in LA, K-town.. looking for study partner who can study in the library together and share informations..
I scheduled my exam on Aug.3... Waiting for reply... Tnx

im a dentist from Pakistan preparing for nbde1 any one interested for discussion please pm me.i live in miami.thanks

Hi,
I am retaking the part1 exam next month. I live in Jersey City NJ and looking for study partner to solve & discuss question papers daily 2-3 hrs.
Please email me on [email protected].
we can discuss either on google or yahoo messanger or voip phone.

Thanks,

I am planning to take nbde 1 in 3 months..Looking for a serious study partner ASAP..anyone interested?? Btw i am from Sacramento, CA

Thanks

i just registered in this web right now to reply to ur msg

iam going to do nbde part one around 20th of july..am out side the us and ill b there on 8th of july

iam going to alabama..but i might go to verginia if its worth it
:)

please reply me on [email protected]

thnk u

hey every body..am lookin for a serious study partner for NBDE 1
am goin to take the exam on 22 july 2009
am in alabama...but i might b able to go to flourida if i have to
:)

Hi,

I have a Bachelors Degree in Dentistry from India and I am preparing for NBDE Part 1.

I am located in the New Haven area in Connecticut. If you are interested in group study, please post your details in this thread or alternatively, send me an email at [email protected] to help start a study group. Students preparing for NBDE Part 2 and wanting to be part of a group are also equally welcome.

Thank you.

My name is Bindu. I came from India and I am looking for a study partner too. Send me your details to [email protected]. We can see if we can prepare together for the NBDE Part 1.

Hello All,

I am a female from India, taking my part one in mid november. I am looking for somebody serious, a good study partner.

If interested please pm me.

Thanks
doc1111

Hi,
Am going to retake my nbde1 in first week of august or last week of july so, if any one who is intrested in discussion or combine study then we can do that.
I got 83 in nbde1(March) but i want to retake it.

Thank you.

Hii everyone....M plannin to gve NBDE 1 in the mnth of July...Anyone interested in stdyin together plzz reply back.....

Hi I am preparing from NBDE-1 and live in NY. I want to study with a serious study partner. I come to NYU library and planning to give exam in june - july.

I'm willing to start studying for the NBDE-1 this summer if anyone's interested (taking it 2011) but won't be in NY until July/August. I guess that's pushing the deadline since you have to take it before Sept right?

Hii everyone....M plannin to gve NBDE 1 in the mnth of July...Anyone interested in stdyin together plzz reply back.....

hey
even I am taking the xam in july..
where are u located?
we can make a schedule of wht to study n hit the xam together...

Hi I am from new york and I study in nyu library and interested in serious study.I plan to give my exam in july.
thanks

hi I looking study partner for part 2
I'm from Frotworth dallas. If anybody interested the n let me no