Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
looking for a study partner for nbde part1.
plz contact me ASAP.i am taking my exam in july.
i am located in NY.looking for some one studying full time.
waiting for your reply
 
looking for a study partner for nbde part1.
plz contact me ASAP.i am taking my exam in july.
i am located in NY.looking for some one studying full time.
waiting for your reply



hi....airwalk...
am studying full time , but am in india..if u r interested to study through yahoo , contact me ..
goodluck
 
hi everybody...I am currently studying for NBDE part I...and I need a study partner but I really don't know how things work by having a study partner specially if we don't live in the same city and all. I just think that like me, other people need some extra motivation and boost of confidence to keep going because it is really stressfull, there's som much info that I feel that I'll never be able to get it. If anybody has any ideas or wants to kind of start a study group...you're welcome to give your opinions and share your experiences in how to make this journey work...Thank you to all of you, let's never give up!🙄

hi
am interested
we can try through yahoo voice chat..
msg me if u r interested..
goodluck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, i live in nj,looking for a study partner, around ny or nj,
planning 2 retake exams in june,

any 1 interested reply soon
preferably retakers and females
Hi ,
I am neither a retaker nor a female . But i am in NJ and travel some weekend to NYU.
I am doing a dental Implant program there. ( CE program )
I am planing to give the part1 in July 1-2 week .
Need someone to study with . Never in my life studies alone before, I am from GDC nagpur.
Please let me know or if you know anynody else also who will be interested to study.
...want some one who's studing fulltime though.
Thanks ..
 
Hi ,
I am in Rockaway,NJ Zip 07866 and travel some weekend to NYUCD.
I am doing a Implant program there. ( CE )
Planing to give the Part 1 in July 1st-2nd week .
Need someone to study with . Never in my life studies alone before, I am from GDC Nagpur, India.
Please let me know .
The closer the better. to NYC or Rockaway, NJ
Thanks
If interested think we can study email me on [email protected] ASAP
or text on (917)889 1394
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone interested in studying for the national boards part 1 in boston, living close to the downtown area. Preparing to give the exam in july/early august
I have all the material required from kaplan and the dental decks



HEYY iM in NY but i think will be good idea to kkep in touch since Im planning to take it in july to.. :idea:
 
Hi girls!!

I am Dentist from India. i am planning to take NBDE 1 in the july2010. i am seeking reading partner especially indian girl. i am living near TAMPA- FL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a retaker.Planning to retake part 1 in july. so if any retakers are willing we can group discuss the Questions and the topics which we are not clear. Already ours is a 2 member study group and i find it is worth of doing group discussions.If anyone is interested can send an email to [email protected] Definitely it helps us alot in understanding or practising the subject in a fast mode. Together we can plan things better and can reach our target.
 
could someone help me understand this?
insulin increases the activity of:
a.enolase
b. phosphorylase
c.phosphofructokinase
d. glucose 6 phosphatase
e. fructose 1 6 diphosphatase

and why?
 
Hi, I've just relocated to the DC area for several months to give pt.2. If anyone would be interested in forming a study group or sharing ideas then pls contact me. I've heard this test has gotten harder in recent months so a group effort is advisable 🙂 Looking forward to your replies! OCS1986