Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm planning to take part one in the first week of October 2012 and looking for a study partner... please email me at: [email protected] so we can get started ASAP. I'm looking to sign up at Kaplan medical center in Newark, NJ to get started the first week of July 2012... Let me know

Thanks

Im lookin for a partener urgently and im a male in egypt and im totally flexible considering timing and everything could e planned

Members don't see this ad :)
Heeey im lookin for a partner to study with im from egypt and planning to take my exam in jan isaa

hi i m also from egypt and i m looking for a study partner for nbde part 1 also, so if u r interested plz contact me

Hi i m also from egypt and would like to have u as my study partner if u are interested plz send me.
Thank u

Members don't see this ad :)
Im from egypt and im lookin for a serious partner to go through it fast and start asap here is my skype m1adel1 and im planning to take my exam by end of jan

Hi, I'm a male dentist from the Philippines who now resides in the US. I'm located in Las Vegas area. I'm planning to take the NDB part 2 by November or December 2012. I'm looking for a serious and willing study partner. Anyone? Please reply. Thanks. You may contact me at my email ad: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm a foreign trained male dentist from the Philippines and I'm planning to take the NDB part 2 by Nov. or Dec. 2012. I'm a resident in Las Vegas, Nevada since 2007. I'm looking for a serious and committed study partner. Anyone? that would be great if you are in Las Vegas area, but its ok if you live somewhere else. Thanks. You may contact me in my email ad: gsfonti@ yahoo.com

Hi is ther any one who wants to study for toefl together............please let me know i want to take in a month

Heeey my name is mohamed adel and im lookin for a serious partner and im planning to take my exam bu end of nxt jan so if ur interested email me at [email protected] okay thanks in advance.

hello :)
are u giving the afk 2013 exam? if ur based in vancouver would really like to prepare together or form a study group. hope to hear from u soon
M

hello,
i am looking for female study partner in Seattle,WA and i am planning to give exam in Sept/Oct. 2012.

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

Im ready for this and very welling

Hello, I am an Indian female looking for a study partner. I am preparing for NBDE part 1 and want to give the exam asap.
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I would like to mention here that I have a 3 year old son.
He goes to school from 12:30 pm-5:30 pm Monday through friday. So I study during that time, also in the morning I squeeze 2 hours from 8:00-10:00. I can study late at night too.

Any girl who is ok with these study times please email me at [email protected]

I am reading kaplan's lecture notes and am about to finish Microbiology and Immunology for first time.

Thanks

Hi All

Thanks
Hey Dentbud,
Please read my post above. Are you ok if I join you in the afternoons? Your schedule sounds very much like mine.

I am a female looking for female study partner if anyone interested in discussing by skype or by phone private me,only females.thanks