Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a study partner who would like to start with Mosby. I would like to start Mosby reading, learning, or discussing with some one who can spend at least 5 hr of the day. I think at that speed we would be able to finish mosby in 3-5 weeks. I have kids so I would prefer some one who can spend time during day time before 2:30 during the school hrs. Later in the day we can solve QPs on our own.
I am planning to take my exam in October-November. So I would like my study partner to be motivated, and serious about the 5 hr in day.
If interested please call me
thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a study partner who would like to start with Mosby. I would like to start Mosby reading, learning, or discussing with some one who can spend at least 5 hr of the day. I think at that speed we would be able to finish mosby in 3-5 weeks. I have kids so I would prefer some one who can spend time during day time before 2:30 during the school hrs. Later in the day we can solve QPs on our own.
I am planning to take my exam in October-November. So I would like my study partner to be motivated, and serious about the 5 hr in day.
If interested please call me at 703-880-4963.
thanks.

Hi I am also looking for a female study partner and planning to take exam in novenber .But I dont have mosby,I study from kaplan, decks and first aid.I follow pacific time zone.mail me at [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you. Here are the things i would say wil help pass nbde 1
I studied decks twice and asda papers thrice. but the main thing is if u feel ur able to clear ur concepts in decks u don't need to refer to nything else.. i referred first aid, road map for whatever doubt i had but decks are sufficient,also dont forget to read the side notes of first aid i would say 10 or more questions were from them. Asda papers nearly 60 questions were from them in some way or other.
Lot of questions were true/false and Except, but basially it tries to test ur basics if u r thorough with ur material it wont b tuff.
Lastly duration of study time, evrybdy is different but i would say if ur starting 2-3 months shud be enuff.. Also u will need motivation in the end coz it gets really stressful befre exam so hang on to ur friends here.
Hope answered everything but if u still have question then ask on skype 'dentkool'
im selling my decks of 2011-12 in good condition and marked so might come in handy.
 
Hi,

I need a serious study partner for NBDE part 1 planning to give my exam in November.

Those who are writing part 1 NBDE again also can join.

I would like to revise Dental decks and ASDA paper.

I like to study for 4to5 hours on Skype.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an indian female studying for nbde part 1 ,looking for female study partner if anyone (female only)interested can call me at 515-954-9565,if I am not available leave me a message I will call you back,thanks.
 
hiii... m duing internship in karnataka (india). do you know the procedures i should go to work in us. i heard about nbde. bt wen wer how .. so many questions are confusing me... if u kno please help
 
I am an Indian female preparing for nbde part 1, if anyone (females only) interested contact me at 515-954-9565,if I am not available leave me a message I will call you back,thanks.
 
hello everyone,

I am taking my nbde part 1 in november 2013. i need a study partner who can share study material and help me make a time table for studying together. i am a female currently located in ontario canada.

please reply ASAP.

Thank u
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello fellow colleauges.
I am a male, currently studying for my NBDE I.
I have extremely flexible hours.
I have a great study location and can get as many hours as needed at no cost.
feel free to message me with your contact information so we can program consistent study session(s).
I have Skype, and social networks, nonetheless prefer one on one study sessions.
If anyone is interested, I am located in the south bay- San Jose.
Take care, and best of luck!
 
Looking for female study partner ,I am an Indian female preparing for nbde part1, if anyone(females only) interested contact me at 515-954-9565,if I am not available i will call you back,thanks.
 
Hi,

I need a serious study partner for NBDE part 1 planning to give my exam in january 2014

Those who are writing part 1 NBDE again also can join
 
Last edited: