Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Im looking for a study partner for NBDE1, in miami .. please le me know if anyone interested ?
Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
 
Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
Myself too want want & want group study if possible some tutor for part 1
 
NBDE II
hi everyone ...i booked my exam at the end of march just started and searching for a study partner in San Diego ASAP
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough
email me
soobe3 @ hotmail.com
 
Hi guys I'm rinchu I'm preparing for usnbde part 1 I would like to have study discussions with both boys or girls..


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
Hi RINCHU, I am Hitesh from MICHIGAN. I believe is, reading same topic helps us to be on same page to understand doubt, discuss & understand explanation for it from each other, & get mastery together! Share ur idea/recommendation all time in any matter, as i always welcome new ideas. shall we read lung Physio and patho. [email protected]
 
Hello!
I am an International Dentist working on getting licensed here in the US and the first step is to take the NBDE I. I am looking for someone in the New Jersey area who would be interested in partnering up to study.. I hope to take it in about 2 months (end of April 2014).. I need some motivation..Please let me know if you are interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I'm rinchu I'm preparing for usnbde part 1 I would like to have study discussions with both boys or girls..


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile



Hello!
I am an International Dentist working on getting licensed here in the US and the first step is to take the NBDE I. I am looking for someone in the New Jersey area who would be interested in partnering up to study.. I hope to take it in about 2 months (end of April 2014).. I need some motivation..Please let me know if you are interested!
 
hello all

I am preparing for part 2 planning to take around end of april.
Looking for a serious study partner to discuss questions with.
anybody interested plz contact me.
 
hey hi,i m priya ,need study partner for nbd part 1 ,planning to give it in august 2014.....i am having dental decks,first aid, mosby ....we can plan up our study and make one common scheldule....interested people can contact me by email- [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm Heidi. I'm an international dentist, living in Brooklyn, New York. I need a study partner for NBDE part 1, planning to take it in May-June 2014. I am having dental decks, first aids and ASDA Test Packet...Anyone interested can contact me by email: [email protected]
 
Hi everybody, I am still looking for someone to study through skype 1 or 2 hours to discuss questions, apparently I am the only male student trying to find a study partner for NBDE II, i have no preferences in gender and the posts i've found are from people looking only for FEMALE students, I am happily married and just looking for consulting questions and answers!!!!!!!, I need someone that can start tomorrow, i am done with my review.
Thanks,
anyone interested email me at [email protected]
 
hai guys,
i'm preparing for NBDE part 1 this year...looking for a female study partner...i live in minneapolis ...anyone there can reply to this msg asap.
anybody in chicago area, willing to study, let me know

Hi,

I am looking for a study partner for part 1 too. Call me on six one seven four one nine zero four nine six or email on [email protected] so we can discuss the details.
Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Myself too want want & want group study if possible some tutor for part 1

Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
Hey,

I would be interested in a study group. I may not be able to do 6-8 hours since I am working full time but I am on for 4-5 hours. Call me on six-one-seven- four one nine zero four nine six