Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone
I'm planning to give my Nbde part 1 in September...I'm looking for a study partner preferably females...If any one interested please let me know..
Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for a study partner in Mississauga or Milton who is willing to meet at those public libraries for the Canadian and/or American part 1 all love <3

Looking for NBDE Part 1 study partner. Test Day is third week of September.

Located in los angeles area but willing to communicate via text or Whatsapp anywhere to keep each other in check

Hello
I am looking for a study parter for part 2. Will be taking the exam in August. Please let me know if any one is willing to study together.
Thank you.

Hi.
I'm preparing for the NBDE Part 1 exam which I will be doing in September. I am looking for a study partner. If you are interested message on here please

Looking for NBDE Part 1 study partner. Test Day is third week of September.

Located in los angeles area but willing to communicate via text or Whatsapp anywhere to keep each other in check
Hi i am giving the exam in September and am looking for a study partner. Are you still interested?

Hello everyone
I'm planning to give my Nbde part 1 in September...I'm looking for a study partner preferably females...If any one interested please let me know..
Thanks in advance
Hi, i am giving the exam in September. I'm looking for study partner. Are you still looking for one?

Hello, beautiful dr. im planning to have nbde step 1 exam in November, I m looking for a study partner, any one interested?

hi i am looking for a study partner for my national boards part 1.
i live in Houston, Texas and i would love if someone is here preparing for it so we can start together.
i am going to give the test in the next year March or April.
if interested please let me know.

Looking for study partner in Irving, Dallas. Just about to start my preparation. Planning to finish Kaplan lecture notes first. Anyone interesed?

Hi, I am studying for nbde part 2. Anyone interested in studying together lmk please. I am from northern virginia.
dentist185 - This is a gmail account. Feel free to email or pm me here.

hi i'm looking for study partner for nbde part 1 which i'm planning to take in the first week of april 2018. anybody is intrested let me know

Hi, I am studying for nbde part 2. Anyone interested in studying together lmk please. I am from northern virginia.
dentist185 - This is a gmail account. Feel free to email or pm me here.
hi, i am intersted in studying NBDE part 2,planing to give exam in June.

Hey everybody!

I'm from Germany and try to take my exam at the beginning of May. If someone is interested in studying toegether hit me up please. Taking the test in the area of Los Angeles.

Looking forward to your responses :) Kind regards, Speck

Hey there!
I'm looking for study partner for NDBE part 1 that I'm planning to take this fall. I'm located in central Virginia. Please message me if you are interested. Email: ramstore07 @ gmail com
Cheers!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey there!
I'm looking for study partner for NDBE part 1 that I'm planning to take this fall. I'm located in central Virginia. Please message me if you are interested. Email: ramstore07 @ gmail com
Cheers!

Hi Ram,

I have started a Study Partner on Google to discuss topics over Skype call & WhatsApp.

Hello, I am planning to take NBDE in May 2016...and I am in California San Jose...Are you done with your exams? If you have any suggestions please share and I need ADSA papers from 1999-2009..have you got any?

Hi Puru,
Were you able to get ADSA papers? I would appreciate if you can share it with me.

Also, I have started a study group. But I am based in India. Here is the link to it -
groups.googleDOTC0MM/forum/#!forum/ndbeprep
Replace DOTC0MM

Hi I am planning to give nbde in nov 2018 and looking for a female study partner near carol stream
Let me know if anyone is interested to be my study partner

Hello, I am planning to give NBDE Part 2 in Oct/Nov time frame and looking for study partner in NC. Please let me know if anyone interested.

dear friends, i am planning to take ndbe part 1 in october upward so would like a study partner who is interested.