Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible nw??I heard that v cannot retake the NBDE-is it true....please can anyone give me more info about this....and how many months does one reqiure to prepare for the nbde...🙂
 
FTD (female) looking for a study partner for NBDE 1. I am located on the outskirts of austin, Texas. Please private message me if you are interested. I would prefer a female. thanks!
 
Hello , I live in Bay area too . I am also planning to take it in SEpt end . Did you collect all the materials ? Could you throw some light on it as well . You are starting to prepare from July rt ? Count me in too.

thanks,
dd.
hi guys, i also want to start part 2 prep in july, i live in sanjose, in california so let me know, if we can study together
 
hi guys, i also want to start part 2 prep in july, i live in sanjose, in california so let me know, if we can study together
hi do you know private toefl teacher i live in bay area and i also planning to study part 2 can i ask you
which material you will start to read first?
thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.
Hey, THis is Ximena, I am planning on taking the NBDE part I as well, that´s a great idea to find a good partner and sharing our knowledges, I am very interesting study with u. keep me posted we can start it.
 
hi every body I want to study for the nbde1 and planing to write the exam at the end of this year....does any one interested to be my study partner?:xf:
 
Hi all, i'm ftd from india (female),preparing for nbde part 1 ,relocating to houston ,if any one intersted plz send me a private message i vl get back to u. Looking for a serious study partner.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning on taking NBDE Part II in September. I'm looking for a study partner. I'm in Southern California.
Really looking for a study partner who is willing to put in a lot of time.
 
hi i am indian female planning to give nbde 1 next year in may/june 2011
i am located in california

any1 intersted in joining me for some serios studies
please post here
 
Last edited:
i am indian female searching for a study partner for part 1. anyone interested preferably female. plz aaaaaaassssssssssaapppp .I can be a serious study parrtner & want the same.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad