1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Finding housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Doggie, Apr 25, 2001.

1. Doggie

Doggie Professional Jackass
    10+ Year Member

Hi Fellow DDS/DMD enthusiasts,

I just recently received a letter from my school stating that I should have a "safety" in case I do not get into school housing. Here is where my problem lies.....I am living in SF right now, and my school is all the way in NY. HOW THE HECK CAN I FIND OUTSIDE HOUSING?!?! [​IMG]

I know there are websites to look for available housing, but chances are, I still have to go there to check the place out. I would hope to have a room in school housing, but if I must, I will make an extra $500 trip to NY to look for outside housing. Any help is greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

-Doggie-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. animal666

animal666 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

what school are you going to?

3. Dante60

Dante60 Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Call the school. Maybe they have a list compiled of others looking for a place, or how to go about finding one.

4. Doggie

Doggie Professional Jackass
    10+ Year Member

Going to Columbia.......

Thanks for the info.....I was gonna do that as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. animal666

animal666 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

try and get tower housing. bard hard is co-ed and you have to share bathrooms....it is really bad. georgian is okay. but you need to come here and try to find of campus housing. if you want anymore info, email me at [email protected]

later