finding ms. right in med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aggiecrew

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
aggiecrew said:
as per phoenixsupra's recommendation, I'll start my own thread on this question...

would you say that med school is a good place to find great looking, highly intelligent, funny, single women?

not that there is ANY "good" place to find them, but still.

would you say that the types of girls in your undergrad upper level pre-med oriented classes are about the same as it is in your med class?

thanks!

first off beauties in the eyes of the beholder, and secondly it probably depends on where u went for undergrad and where you goto medschool

There's quite a few lookers in my class. I'd say proportionally more than in the general population. But still nothing compared to the undergrad campus here. It was actually listed by playboy as the top campus in the nation for female talent. It really is amazing. On a sunny day it's great to lay on the grass and watch the hotties go by. Even the intellectual skanks are pretty good looking (in my particular beholder's opinion). It'll be no surprize that students in prestigous universities tend to be better looking than those in lower profile schools. We're not picked just for our brains you know. ;) So my advice is that if you want to be among hotties. Study like crazy, ace those mcats and look devilishly sharp on interview day. Don't skimp on your application photo either. It's important. ;)

***disclaimer*** beauty and talent referred to above reflects my own particular taste only. :D

I think there's a lot of people in medschool that would be rare in an undergrad class and the better looking applicants have the advantage all else being equal. But the best way for you to judge would be to go to a few local medschools and take a look at the class photos. They're generally on display.
Good luck, young horndog. :) :D

Members don't see this ad :)
aggiecrew said:
as per phoenixsupra's recommendation, I'll start my own thread on this question...

would you say that med school is a good place to find great looking, highly intelligent, funny, single women?

would you say that the types of girls in your undergrad upper level pre-med oriented classes are about the same as it is in your med class?

thanks!

I know plenty of highly intelligent, funny, single women at my med school (count myself amoung them if sarcasm is a type of humor to you) . . . if they are "great looking" is up for grabs

aggiecrew said:

there are many good looking girls in my med school class. i would only call a handful of them "great looking," but my standards are pretty high. they are all highly intelligent, and many of them are single. as for funny, i guess that depends on your sense of humor. they seem pretty serious on average.

they do not seem to be very into the guys in my class though. they bitch about there being "no good guys in our class" all the time, and therefore study in the law library, trying to meet "better" men. so you might have better luck with med school girls if you don't go to their same school.

aggiecrew said:

thanks!

I find that I am more attracted to a lot of girls on my course than in most others. I think the big thing is that I can be sure that we at least have ONE thing in common… medicine. I think med school chicks are smart and a lot of them are pretty (when they dress up, not after 8 hours of studying :eek: ). If I was looking for “ms. Right” I’d probably start in med school.

But… If you just want a one off good time then any girl from ANOTHER course will do. I made the mistake of having a few of these with girls in my year. That was a bad move b/c now they’re everywhere I go and the awkwardness follows!! Just my luck that 2 of them are on my rotation! Frick! :mad:

aggiecrew said:

your standards might be just a tad too high!

johnny_blaze said:
I find that I am more attracted to a lot of girls on my course than in most others. I think the big thing is that I can be sure that we at least have ONE thing in common… medicine. I think med school chicks are smart and a lot of them are pretty (when they dress up, not after 8 hours of studying :eek: ). If I was looking for “ms. Right” I’d probably start in med school.

But… If you just want a one off good time then any girl from ANOTHER course will do. I made the mistake of having a few of these with girls in my year. That was a bad move b/c now they’re everywhere I go and the awkwardness follows!! Just my luck that 2 of them are on my rotation! Frick! :mad:

man that sucks!

DrWuStar said:
there are many good looking girls in my med school class. i would only call a handful of them "great looking," but my standards are pretty high. they are all highly intelligent, and many of them are single. as for funny, i guess that depends on your sense of humor. they seem pretty serious on average.

they do not seem to be very into the guys in my class though. they bitch about there being "no good guys in our class" all the time, and therefore study in the law library, trying to meet "better" men. so you might have better luck with med school girls if you don't go to their same school.

i

Last edited:
I can say from the other side of the fence...I was told that my relationship would disappear once I hit the "meat market" that was medical school. Ummm...and then I got here and everyone (roughly 80% of my friends and acquaintances are married) It's strange for me to be dating and not married or engaged. This being said, there are some attractive single women in my class.