doctor0125

10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
lakersbaby i knew you could do it the whole time, just like Kobe man with 3 seconds left he wants the ball in his hands, which is just like you. congrats!

momtwo

10+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
nothing can beat that feeling! my daughter got her first acceptance Friday and we're ALL floating.....it's life changing! Congratulations!

About the Ads
About the Ads

etsuprinthead

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2006
Tennessee
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
yay!
the wierdest thing to me is that when people ask "what are you doing after you graduate," we can say "I'm going to med school" instead of "i want to go to med school." freakin' awesome...

chad5871

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
New York, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
yay!
the wierdest thing to me is that when people ask "what are you doing after you graduate," we can say "I'm going to med school" instead of "i want to go to med school." freakin' awesome...

That is really awesome! I know that it's going to suck my entire year off. People are going to ask me, "what are you doing with your life now that you have a degree," and I'm just going to have to explain how I'm applying to medical school and I won't know for a while where I get accepted and finally decide to go, or if I'll be accepted at all!

The whole process is such a huge, crazy roller coaster of emotions, and I know it must be such a relief to finally get that big envelope in the mail! I dream about that day...

Mah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Congratulationsssssssssssss.. I'm waiting to hear from them as well.

but wow december 15th?? they must be really backed up

instigata

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
:clap: :clap: :hardy: :hardy: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUR GOING TO BE A DOC!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.