first acceptance!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakersbaby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got accepted into drexel. what a relief.... thanks guys for your support!!

Members don't see this ad.

lakersbaby i knew you could do it the whole time, just like Kobe man with 3 seconds left he wants the ball in his hands, which is just like you. congrats!

nothing can beat that feeling! my daughter got her first acceptance Friday and we're ALL floating.....it's life changing! Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats you two.

Congrats! Drexel's an awesome school.

Great news- next comes the full ride to Harvard.:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
yay!
the wierdest thing to me is that when people ask "what are you doing after you graduate," we can say "I'm going to med school" instead of "i want to go to med school." freakin' awesome...

yay!
the wierdest thing to me is that when people ask "what are you doing after you graduate," we can say "I'm going to med school" instead of "i want to go to med school." freakin' awesome...

That is really awesome! I know that it's going to suck my entire year off. People are going to ask me, "what are you doing with your life now that you have a degree," and I'm just going to have to explain how I'm applying to medical school and I won't know for a while where I get accepted and finally decide to go, or if I'll be accepted at all!

The whole process is such a huge, crazy roller coaster of emotions, and I know it must be such a relief to finally get that big envelope in the mail! I dream about that day...

congrats with the acceptance :thumbup:

i got accepted into drexel. what a relief.... thanks guys for your support!!

:D Glad to hear it, congrats! I hope to hear from them soon. When did you interview?

Congratulationsssssssssssss.. I'm waiting to hear from them as well.

but wow december 15th?? they must be really backed up

:clap: :clap: :hardy: :hardy: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUR GOING TO BE A DOC!

Congrats! The first is always the best!