First Achiever Test .....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dewballs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my first DAT Achiever test. I know I'm still struggling but has anybody received similar scores and then gone on to do well on the real thing? Here's the results:

Bio 15
Chem 15
Orgo 15
Total Science 15
PAT 15
RC 20
QR 19
AA 17

Members don't see this ad.

i got similar QR score, but higher in bio and chem and orgo. thats after memorizing kaplan's bio chapters and memorizing my zoology course notes.

jus let me tell u that first exam was crucially hard...
I got a 14 on the PAt when the lowest score I got on kaplan was a 20 ...but i just too kthe 2nd test and i got a 17 which is more like it for dat achiever...my goal for the next one is 20...on the first one i couldnt even finish it ...worse ...i was on cube counting number 2 when time was done..so dont worry..its just taht that pat is SOOOOOOOO much harder than any other exams .. key is to keep reviewing the answers and use the 3d technology they provide and learn to see it like tha on the next exam...GluCk to u!

dewballs said:
I just finished my first DAT Achiever test. I know I'm still struggling but has anybody received similar scores and then gone on to do well on the real thing? Here's the results:

Bio 15
Chem 15
Orgo 15
Total Science 15
PAT 15
RC 20
QR 19
AA 17

Just took my first DAT Achiever:
Bio 15
Chem 15
Orgo 16
PAT 16
RC 17
QR 14

When's your test? Mine is in two weeks so I'm stressin..good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
omg...thank God...i thought i was the only one...i took mine like beginning of last week and i just did the second one...i did better on the second one but im not getting like 20s like everyone else. im taking my third one in a couple of days but my test is this coming week. so hopefully all goes well. good luck!

shushu said:
omg...thank God...i thought i was the only one...i took mine like beginning of last week and i just did the second one...i did better on the second one but im not getting like 20s like everyone else. im taking my third one in a couple of days but my test is this coming week. so hopefully all goes well. good luck!
You'll be fine..Especially if you've improved!!

DAT is in about 10 days now. And by the way, my second achiever test scores were even lower. I don't know what the hell is going to happen.

they get harder and harder....like test 3 will def be harder than one and two. you have to remember that achiever is harder than the real thing... dont panic.. just keep studying til ur test day.

dewballs said:
DAT is in about 10 days now. And by the way, my second achiever test scores were even lower. I don't know what the hell is going to happen.

I just took my 1st Achiever test today, as well.
AA-18, TS-17, Bio-17, OC-16, GC-17, PAT-18, RC-23, QT-17

I dont let the scores discourage OR encourage me on how I will actually perform... because you know what - YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

I met get 40 biology questions that I will know NOTHING about... but you might know the answer to every one. Sometimes, it just works out that way.

Dont let other peoples' practice scores place you in any kind of group/category... because scores on Achiever, TopScore, etc. do not prove anything. They are just practice. So just keep the eye on the prize and don't let practice numbers distract you from your real goal = feeling confident and ready to take the real thing! :D

Good luck! :luck:

I guess I'm not the only one where your scores get a point lower..LOL..yup this sux..
dewballs said: