First Aid 2012 Basal Ganglia Colors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketbooster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else noticed how annoying the colors are of the basal ganglia direct + indirect pathways in FA 2012. They made the stimulatory arrows red and the inhibitory arrows green. WHY would they do that? It just makes it confusing. I always thought green=on and red=off by convention. Guess not. Okay, done with rant haha.

Members don't see this ad.

You are not alone-- this made the diagram incomprehensible for me. I'm going to print out a new one and paste it on top of the FA one. So much rage.

this drove me crazy too. they are so stupid. they really f'd up this year's edition bad.

like the other person, I found a diagram from an old lecture and pasted over it.

pasting a better diagram is a very good idea...thanks! I too found the FA diagram very confusing w/ the irrational color use.

Members don't see this ad :)
ANY diagram is better than the one in First Aid 2012. Have no idea why they changed it (other than someone saying they wanted something more colorful for the new color edition).