First D1 semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoldenCrown

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I just finished my first D1 semester and got all B’s (some B-, B, B+) and one C+.... should I be worried at this point? I’m not used to having all Bs and Cs lol. Anyone else in the same situation. To me, they’re not great grades, but the load was heavy and I did all I could honestly. Any input would be appreciated. Do I suck or what??? Ughhh

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you plan to apply to a competitive specialty program you shouldn't worry about getting B's. You passed every class. Dental school is harder than undergrad!

Reactions: 1 user
Unless you plan to apply to a competitive specialty program you shouldn't worry about getting B's. You passed every class. Dental school is harder than undergrad!

Is there still some chance to specialize IF I wanted to or is it dead? Lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I just finished my first D1 semester and got all B’s (some B-, B, B+) and one C+.... should I be worried at this point? I’m not used to having all Bs and Cs lol. Anyone else in the same situation. To me, they’re not great grades, but the load was heavy and I did all I could honestly. Any input would be appreciated. Do I suck or what??? Ughhh

What was your study schedule like and how many hours a day/week did you study?

What was your study schedule like and how many hours a day/week did you study?

Classes end at around 4 or 5pm, I go home and rest until 6 or 7pm depending on when we get out, then study till 9 or 10, dinner, rest, go to bed or study a little more or not. Some times I would get up early instead of studying in the evening.

Reactions: 1 user